Monday, March 31, 2014

Do we 'meet' or 'see'? That is the question.


Broadway star Rory O'Malley belts out the theme song to Cheers as the intimate crowd happily sings along. Then TV star Michelle Clunie makes an impassioned case in support of gubernatorial candidate Martha Coakley while the sweeping views of Manhattan twinkle in the background from a penthouse thirty stories in the sky. Soirees like this are part and parcel of the fundraising process for any candidate and these are amazing opportunities to network. When I introduced myself to the elegant and down to earth future Governor of Massachusetts she said...




Watch this week's Questions Savvy Business Owners Ask Me About Networking to find out what I'm talking about.


Do you have a question about networking you'd like me to answer? Post it the comments below and I'll add your question to the list for future videos!

Be Connected, 
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment