Monday, June 9, 2014

(VIDEO) Can tragedy build and strengthen connections?

Recently I attended a memorial service at the famed Studio 54 with my comrade in miracles and fellow business owner Damon Jacobs. We joined many others to pay tribute to a talented young man whose life ended far too early. When tragedy brings people together is that an opportunity to build and strengthen connections? Watch this week’s Questions Savvy Business Owners Ask Me About Networking to see what Damon and I have to say about this delicate subject.
 



And if you would like to learn more or contribute to the Always For Daniel scholarship in memory of Daniel McClung visit http://www.alwaysfordaniel.com.

Do you have a question about networking you'd like me to answer? Let me know and I'll add your question to the list for future videos!



No comments:

Post a Comment