Monday, June 16, 2014

(VIDEO) Are You Afraid of Being a Pushy Salesperson?

I’ve learned the hard way (translation = lost sales) that when I don’t follow up quickly and repeatedly I don’t get the business. And it’s likely that my competition gets the sale simply because they did a better job connecting with the prospect. But does following up mean you have to be a pushy salesperson?

Watch this week’s Questions Savvy Business Owners Ask Me About Networking to see what Shaffali Miglani, my friend and successful business owner, has to say about this topic.





Do you have a question about networking you'd like me to answer? Let me know and I'll add your question to the list for future videos!


Be connected,

Richard

2 comments:

  1. Richard. Perfect timing for me. A great reminder to believe in what you are doing and use that as the driver to make the connection. I am off to send the email. Could do with a facial too... AZ is a bit far...
    Cheers this fabulous Monday Pen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny! Yes, you are amazing at what you do. If you stand in your conviction then you are doing people a favor by sharing with them about how you can be of service. Def try Shaffali's products. You can get them online www.Shaffali.com.

    ReplyDelete