Monday, October 6, 2014

(VIDEO) Are you rejecting the Universe?

“Hey Universe, thanks but I don’t need any more connections!” said, no successful business owner ever.

Have you ever decided not to follow through with a connection with a referral because that person offers a service or product you think you don’t need? Sadly, I see lots of business people making this mistake and it just happened to me.

Watch this week’s Questions Savvy Business Owners Ask Me About Networking to hear why I say this is like telling the Universe to take a hike.

And check out my networking mastery program Show Up for Success. We start this week on October 8. If you want to learn the conscious approach to making connections and closing more sales then join us!



Like these tips? Follow me on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube for useful business building info and videos that will convert you into a Confident Connector in no time.


Be connected,

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment