Thursday, October 9, 2014

Will you jump off the fence already?


Show Up For Success started last night and it was awesome. We have a fantastic group of business owners and sales professionals who are committed to becoming masters of networking and Confident Connectors. The only thing missing was you.

And guess what? It's NOT too late for you to get in! That's right, I'm keeping registration open through midnight tonight because I want you to join us. As soon as you register I'll send you the recording from Session 1 so you'll be right on track. 
 
Here's what you'll get in Show Up for Success:
  • My proven formula for networking that will make you a money-making people magnet – even if you are shy, bashful or introverted
  • The ability to make connections with ease and confidence in any situation
  • A new understanding of your relationship to Abundance that will empower you to create and receive wealth
  • A simple plan to add new contacts to your network quickly
  • Instant connections to an insanely talented group of business professionals
Richard, I believe networking is an art that you can master, and I would love to teach you the tools I used to overcome my own fears, doubts and worries about connecting. These are the very same tools that I discovered and practice that have transformed me from a shy, broke guy into a confident, networking expert who has created several six-figure businesses and organizations over the last five years.
 
But don't just take it from me. Here's what a few Show Up for Success Alumni are saying:
 
“Now I'm averaging 40 new conversations a month that are leading to new business, proposals, speaking and sponsoring opportunities. Thank you Richard! "  Shellie Porter, CEO, She Caters
 
“I’ve implemented your strategies for connecting and I am more confident and I know it shows. I regularly get people to take my calls and requests for proposals are on the rise!” Dan Swords, Owner, Dan’s Words
 
"Signing up for Show Up for Success is one of the top best decisions I have ever made! Now I understand I am in the business of acting and not just another actor.” Jennifer Raquel Breslin, Founder of The Disciplined Actor

Richard, jump off the fence and register here: Show Up For Success

If you are serious about building your business and you know that networking is part of your plan, then this program is absolutely for you. If you land just one new client because of the new skills you learn in Show Up for Success then it will have been worth it. Right?

The thing is, I believe you have the potential to do so much more but you'll never know unless you join us
 
Be Powerful,
Richard
 
p.s. All of the webinar sessions are recorded so you will never miss out.

p.p.s I'm so confident Show Up for Success delivers results that I'm offering a money-back guarantee. Yup, it's that good. That means you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment