Monday, November 30, 2015

[VIDEO] It’s true. I’m a momma’s boy.

My mom, Yolanda, is the best non-salesy salesperson ever. Why? She understands the art of conscious connecting. Watch this week’s Questions That Savvy Business Owners Ask Me to find out her top tips for making connections! 
 



SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY

In the spirit of Black Friday, Small Business Saturday and Cyber Monday, I have my own offer for you: purchase a ONE HOUR Be Connected session with me for only $99! That’s 75% off my usual hourly rate.

During this exciting conversation we'll take a look at the barriers and blocks in your life and how to use your Body, Mind and Spirit to tear those obstacles down and create a new experience of being alive that makes you unstoppable!

What might the session include?

Breathwork – to ground and connect you to your Self

Chakra Balancing – to activate your vital energy centers and connect you to your heart and higher power 
Guided Visualization – to create a powerful vision for you to live into that will rock your world 
Mindset Mastery – to replace those pesky limiting beliefs with new, positive ways of being that empower the heck out of you 

The session will conclude with the formation of a personalized Declaration Statement to deeply ingrain this profound shift into your mind, body and spirit.

Plus, you’ll also receive a custom essential oil to support you in your ongoing development journey.

Interested? Book your session with me here*. 


Be one of the first 5 to reserve a session and receive a bonus 15-minute check-in call ($125 value)!  

This incredibly low rate is available through Friday, December 4th. The New Year is upon us. Why not start 2016 with a new mindset and tools to back you up? Take advantage of this special opportunity to radically awaken your Body, Mind and Spirit now.

*Sessions must be completed by December 11, 2015


Be connected,

Richard 



1 comment:

  1. URGENT AND POWERFUL LOVE SPELL CASTER AND LOTTERY WINNING DR GBOJIE am from canada, would want to tell you all that i was able to put an end to my divorce issue and restore my marriage again, because i never wanted it to happen. i don’t know what came over my husband that he was filling for divorce, i etried to talk him out of it when he told me and he didn’t listen to me, i had no other option than to seek for the help of a spell caster and now am glad i did. Because if not for the help of spell, i don’t know what would have become of me by now because i loved my husband so much that i couldn’t stand loosing him. The spell worked like magic with the way and manner my husband change and started showing love instead of the divorce he was planning. i just too happy that everything is in place for me now. I would gladly recommend the use of spell to any one going through marriage problems and want to put an end to it. [gbojiespiritualtemple@gmail.com , gbojiespiritualtemple@yahoo.com was were i got the help to restore my marriage]http://gbojiespiritualtemple.website2.me/

    ReplyDelete